A Safe Welcome
Flexibility and Special Terms & Conditions for a safe holiday in the Dolomites
The safety of our guests, as well as our own, are of the utmost importance to us. We wish to offer you a safe and carefree stay in Canazei, following all cleaning & safety guidelines in place. Current safety rules are routine procedure to us. As always, we will be glad to welcome you to our Art Hotel observing a rigid Safety Protocol, as well as meticulously cleaning and sanitizing every room in the hotel.
In addition, we have introduced a Special Booking Policy , so you can make your reservation with confidence.
We are confidently looking forward to offering you a safe and peaceful holiday in our Home in Canazei, before the wonderful Dolomites!
- We will be using all necessary precautions and equipment to ensure the safety of our guests.
- All staff members are regularly tested for SARS-Cov2 and allowed on duty only if in good health.
- Online check-in: a valuable possibility to avoid an impractical and risky wait at the reception (you will find the link in your booking confirmation e-mail).
- We will kindly ask that all guests conduct themselves responsibly, following our staff’s directions and observing simple hygienic rules.
- Upon arriving, you will receive a leaflet with useful information about your stay and with safety guidelines to observe in the hotel.
- Our warmth and courtesy will be in accord with social distancing measures to protect our guests and ourselves.
- Special attention is devoted to the Breakfast Buffet, where you can choose whatever suits your tastes and the staff will be glad to serve it to your table in order to prevent gatherings.
- Meals can be delivered directly to your room on a small extra fee.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly with professional cleaning products and ventilated naturally.
- All surfaces in common areas will be sanitized regularly and ventilation will be ensured both naturally and through mechanical systems with heat recovery.
- Both the Restaurant “Alla Locanda” and “Bistro Artù” will strictly observe the safety protocol and the Province guidelines concerning opening times and number of guests allowed.
Special booking policy
- To confirm your booking a prepayment of 30% of the total cost is required.
- Reservations must be cancelled by e-mail.
- If the booking is cancelled at least 31 days prior to your arrival date, the prepayment will be fully refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled within 20 to 8 days before your arrival date, the prepayment will not be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled within 8 days before your arrival date and in case of no-shows, the full cost of your stay will be charged.
- During all the 2021, in the event of cancelling due to Covid19-related reasons, the paid/due amount will be converted into a Voucher for a stay of equal duration. The Voucher will be valid for 15 months from the issue date and it is transferable to others.
This page will be updated regularly.
Last updated:07 May 2021